All-Around Elastomeric Sealant
Super Vulcaseal is an easy-to-use, one-component sealant for all common household and construction materials. It is best used in sealing, patching, and filling of leaks, cracks, holes, and gaps in corrugated metal roofing, gutters, downspouts, and plumbing pipes. It is currently the most popular brand of elastomeric sealant in the Philippines.
• Ready-mixed one component sealant
• Easy to apply and spread over a variety of materials
• Produces fast-drying film with a high initial set
• Good weather resistance
• Outstanding water and chemical resistance
• Reasonable slump resistance
• Excellent bonding to galvanized iron (G.I.), PVC, concrete, and other construction materials.
Super Vulcaseal is a one-component sealant for use on and between all common household, automotive, and construction materials. It is used for filling, patching, and sealing cracks, joints, and even holes in corrugated metal roofing, concrete walls, gutters, downspouts, windows, canvas tops, curtain walls, concrete, and asphalt pavements, and many others. It offers good, permanent adhesion to a variety of construction materials; hence, it is commonly used in the installation of metal roofing, gutters, and for metal and PVC downspouts as an effective sealant and bonding agent. Sometimes used as a filler (as protection from water, heat, and vibration) between two materials such as metal, glass, and rubber
- The surface where Super Vulcaseal is to be applied must be completely free of water, oil, grease, dust, rust, and other loose dirt, all being objectionable for satisfactory bond and seal.
- Metal surfaces must be sanded and cleaned of rust, oxidized film and other contaminants followed by degreasing with available solvents like V4 – 13 and lacquer thinner.
- Super Vulcaseal should be applied only on surfaces that are completely dry.
As a Sealant
- Simply apply and spread Super Vulcaseal generously with a trowel, knife, or spatula on the surface to be patched, As a Bonding Agent Apply Super Vulcaseal evenly on both substrates to be bonded. Spatula, trowel, or knife may be used.
- Allow at least 20 minutes drying for complete evaporation of the solvent.
- Join both substrates and apply firm pressure. Leave assembly at room temperature for Super Vulcaseal to set. Super Vulcaseal dries within a few hours and cures to a rubber-like gasket in 2 to 3 days.
There are no reviews yet.