Super Vulcaseal is an easy-to-use, one-component sealant for all common household and construction materials. It is best used in sealing, patching and filling of leaks, cracks, holes and gaps in corrugated metal roofing, gutters, downspouts and plumbing pipes. It is currently the most popular brand of elastomeric sealant in the Philippines.
• One component sealant
• Easy to apply and spread over a variety of materials
• Produces fast drying film with high initial set
• Surface where Super Vulcaseal is to be applied must be completely free of water, oil, grease, dust, rust and other loose dirt, all being objectionable for satisfactory bond and seal.
• Metal surfaces must be sanded and cleaned of rust, oxidized film and other contaminants followed by degreasing with available solvents like V4 – 13 and lacquer thinner.
• Super Vulcaseal should be applied only on surfaces that are completely dry.
As a Sealant
• Simply apply and spread Super Vulcaseal generously with trowel, knife or spatula on surface to be patched,
As a Bonding Agent
• Apply Super Vulcaseal evenly on both substrates to be bonded. Spatula, trowel or knife may be used.
• Allow at least 20 minutes drying for complete evaporation of solvent.
• Join both substrates and apply firm pressure. Leave assembly at room temperature for Super Vulcaseal to set. Super Vulcaseal dries within a few hours and cures to a rubber-like gasket in 2 to 3 days.