PIONEER PRO PVC PIPE JOINTING PVC
Solvent Cement is a specially formulated resin-based adhesive designed for bonding PVC pipes, fittings, and sheets.
• Easy to use
• Fast setting
• Superior adhesion
• Waterproof bonding
1. Cut pipes evenly (ensure that surface preparation is followed prior to application).
2. Measure the tting insertion depth (bond length) and mark it on the pipe end so that the application of the required amount of adhesive and the complete insertion of the pipe can be checked.
3. Apply a thin even coat of solvent cement to the pipe immediately by means of a paint brush.
4. Push the pipe into the opening with a twisting motion to ensure adhesive is spread all over contacting surfaces.
5. Hold firmly for a few seconds and remove excess solvent cement.
For bonding and coupling of PVC to PVC for both pressure and non-pressure applications for pipes and fittings
There are no reviews yet.