Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
As a result of their quietness, these pumps are widely used in domestic applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small and medium sized pressure sets, and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments, etc.
Installation needs to be undertaken in well ventilated closed areas or anyway protected from bad weather.
Liquid Type: Clean Water
Uses: Domestic, Civil
Applications: Water Supply Systems, Pressure Systems, Irrigation Pumps
Family: Horizontal Multistage Pumps
- Flow rate up to 130 l/min (7,8 m³/h)
- Head up to 67 m
- Ambient Temperature to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 7 m
- Liquid temperature:
– between -10 °C and +60 °C for 2-5CR
– between -10 °C and +40 °C for 2-5CR X
- Max. working pressure 7 bar
- Continuous service S1