The self-priming JCR pumps are designed to pump water even in cases where the air is present. As a result of their reliability and the fact that they are easy to use, they are recommended for use in domestic applications such as the distribution of water in combination with small or medium-sized pressure sets, and for the irrigation of gardens and allotments, etc.
Suitable for use with clean water and liquids that are not chemically aggressive towards the materials from which the pump is made.
The pump should be installed in an enclosed environment, or at least sheltered from inclement weather.
Liquid type: Clean Water
Applications: water supply systems, pressure systems, irrigation pumps
- Flow rate up to 60 l/min (3,6 m³/h)
- Head up to 48 m
- The temperature of the liquid from -10 °C to +40 °C
- Ambient Temperature to +40 °C
- Manometric suction lift up to 9 m (HS)
- Max. working pressure 6 bar
- Continuous service S1