DG FLOW DIAPHRAGM TANKS
Two-Part Polyurethane, Epoxy Primed Paint Finish
- Provides hundreds of hours of UV and salt spray
Stainless Water Connection
- Tested pipe-to-vessel (Steel to polypropylene)
- connection for leak-free, maintenance-free use.
High Quality Fiberglass
- Durable and continuous-strand fiberglass sealed
- with epoxy resin.
- The fiberglass model is a much lighter
- counterpart of the steel model which makes it
- easier to handle
Withstand Environmental Conditions
- Due to its material construction, this
- fiberglass alternative can survive in harsh
- environmental conditions, and it wont rust too
Reinforced Plastic Connection
- Tested pipe-to-vessel (Plastic to polypropylene) connection to leak-free, maintenance – free use.
Water Log Free, No Maintenance :
- No more water log, which means no more draining unlike in conventional pressure tanks
CAD-2 Diaphragm Technology:
- Free of creases, unlike the bag system of bladder tanks, which causes punctures overtime.
- High grade Butyl Diaphragm and Polypropylene Chlorine resistant and USFDA approved food grade materials in contract with water ensuring a contaminant-free supply.
100% Drawn down Efficiency :
- Water inside the tank is 100% completely expelled upon need without the help of the water pump because it will always be pressurized, unlike conventional tanks that store water at no pressure due to water logging.
Single Piping Installation
- Installation is simple with the single pipe,
- hassle free application.
- The diaphragm exerts pressure on the water, thus requiring less air space, reducing tank size up to 65% for the same water capacity
- Extend Pump Life : Prevents the pump from quickly turning on and off
Rigorous Quality Testing :
- Each product is thoroughly tested in various phases of production to ensure quality and longevity