Makita’s 4 x 24-Inch Belt Sander, model 9404, combines power and speed with ease-of-use features and less noise for fast and efficient stock removal. The 9404 is ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors who require a best-in-class belt sander.
The 9404 features a powerful 8.8 AMP motor with electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load. The variable speed control dial allows the user to match the speed (690-1,440 ft./min.) to the application. The 9404 also features less noise: at only 84dB, it is one of the quietest sanders in its class.
The Makita 9404 is engineered for cabinetry and woodworking, and is ideal for wood panels, furniture, closets, and more.
PERFORMANCE : Powerful 8.8 AMP motor turns 4″ wide belt (690-1,440 ft./min.) for faster material removal
CONVENIENCE : Innovative design allows flush sanding to wall with nose and side of sander
COMFORT : Low noise (84dB) for operator comfort
EFFICIENCY : Auto-tracking belt system tracks belt without adjustment
INCLUDES : Abrasive belt and dust bag
- Powerful 8.8 AMP motor for faster material removal
- Low noise (84dB) for operator comfort
- Auto-tracking belt system tracks belt without adjustment
- Innovative design for sanding flush to wall with nose and side of sander
- Long 16.4 ft. power cord for easier maneuverability
- Variable speed control dial (690-1,440 ft./min.) enables user to match the speed to the application
- Dust bag for a cleaner work environment
- Sands wood or metal and removes paint and rust
- Double insulated
- Ideal for woodworkers, carpenters, furniture makers, floor installers, deck builders and general contractors who require a best-in-class belt sander
- Belt Size : 4″ x 24″
- Belt Speed (variable speed) : 690 – 1,440 ft./min.
- AMPS : 8.8
- Overall Length : 13-1/8″
- Net Weight : 10.3 lbs.
- Variable speed control dial : Yes
- Dust bag included : Yes
- Sands flush to wall : Yes
- Shipping Weight : 12.7 lbs.
- UPC Code : 088381-032667
There are no reviews yet.