Konstrukt® Tileworks™ K302 All-purpose Tile Adhesive
Konstrukt® Tileworks™ K302 All-purpose Tile Adhesive is a cement-based adhesive formulated for installing and fixing ceramic Tiles on horizontal and vertical concrete surfaces for thin-bed or thick-bed application
Mixing Ratio: 25 kg of compound to 6L of water (gradual mixing)
Application: thin-bed or thick-bed application
Open time: 15 minutes
Coverage: 4-5 sq m per 25 kg bag
Drying Time: 1-2 hours
Packaging: 25 kg/bag
Storage: Konstrukt® Tileworks™ K302 All-purpose Tile Adhesive must be stored in a dry environment and protected from temperature extremes. Prolonged exposure of opened bags may shorten shelf-life of the product.
- Use clean container and tools. Contamination may affect the setting time.
- Mix by hand or with a power mixer until a lump free homogeneous paste is reached.
- For best results, stand mixture for 2 minutes before use.
- Mix K302: Konstrukt® Tileworks™ All-purpose Tile Adhesive 25-kilogram bag with six (6) liters of water
- Stir with a mixing device until desirable consistency is attained
- Stand for two (2) minutes prior to use.
- Wet substrate before application of tile adhesive
- Use trowel to spread the adhesive per one (1) square meter at a time. Apply to desired level to smoothen the uneven surface of the flooring
- Place and align tile by moving it back and forth.
- Adjust height accordingly by gently tapping the tiles using the handle of the trowel or hammer. Fix tiles immediately within fifteen (15) minutes open time.
There are no reviews yet.