Type: Sanitizing Mister
Power Mist Super C
The Power-Mist Super-C Backpack Mister is a mister that you wear with ease on your back as you walk around and spray down different areas that need to be disinfected. The straps are padded and comfortable to give you a way to use it without the tank putting too much stress and strain on your body. The industrial-style tank gets the job done no matter what chemical you choose to use. It is able to mist anywhere between eight to ten feet distance, so you can cover everywhere that needs it and disinfect every surface that you need to be sterilized. You can carry as much as four gallons at a time to reduce the number of refill times.
Made to excel in large area spraying but is effective for evaporative cooling. Settings include but not limited to Cars, Classrooms, Conference Rooms, School Buses, Auto Rentals, Public Transportation, Parks and Recreation, Daycares, Movie Theaters, Hotels / Motels, Airlines, DMV, Lobbies, Nursing Homes, Office Spaces, Cubicles, Warehouses, Supermarkets, Retail Stores, Animal Clinics, and anywhere else you want to disinfect and protect.
- EXTENDED HOSE AND DISTANCE: The Power-Mist Super-C comes with an EXTENDED coiled hose for perfect ULV misting. Easily extend this hose above your head to reach higher areas. Large Wide Mouth opening allows for easy filling and features a screen filter to keep dirt/debris out of the tank. Effortlessly fill the tank with your desired chemical or repellent without messing with clamps like other models!
- ON/OFF ON HANDLE FOR CONVENIENCE – MISTS UP TO 15 FEET: The premium 1200W motor operates on 110V AC power and can spray up to 15 feet of sanitizer for maximum coverage. Cover your offices, conference rooms, cars, warehouse areas, and anywhere else in record time. The adjustable screw allows you to easily change the rate of flow of your mister mid-use. With an average particle size of 20-50 microns, this is the ideal fogger for ULV spraying needs.
- COMFORTABLE BACKPACK STRAPS: Carry up to 4 gallons with the heavy-duty straps that make this atomizer comfortable to use – a professional commercial feel with at home uses. Other misters use inferior side-straps or handles that can break and cause discomfort.
Capacity: 15 Liter:
Rated voltage: 220v/110v, 50hz/60hz
Rated Power: 1400w
Distance of spraying: 5-7 Meters
Rotate speed: 31000r
Particle size: 20-50 micron
Net weight: 4.7 kgs.
Packing size: 43*22.5*53cm
Before using, we will give you some precautions:
- All solution you use need to be diluted at first.
- Wear mask, glasses and other protective clothing before operation.
- Please do not directly spray high toxic pesticides, undiluted pesticides, special fluids.
- Note that the power supply and voltage matches this sprayer.
- In wet season or environment, avoid corrosion inside machine, please make sure start up sprayer at set intervals.
1. Preparation: Put the plug in the socket, open the power switch to check if the motor works well; pour the chemical into the tank after using the filter funnel, tighten screw the tank lid.
2. Start: Turn the power switch on, adjust spray volume to appropriate requirements, then can start spray.
3. Stop: Keep spray nozzle over the chemical tank for 2-3 seconds, MUST TURN OFF the chemical valve first and then power switch after spraying to protect motor from being burnt in case of chemical back flow.
Firstly, this picture shows all important parts of our ulv sprayer. It is necessary to know all of the parts if you want to operate it proficient.
Now I will show their name to you:
1). Wind scooper
2). Air guide
4). On/off Chemical valve
5). On/off Power switch
6). Sealing gasket for hose
7). Protective hose
8). Hose joint
9). Hose plug
10). Motor hood
12). Sealing gasket for motor
13). Motor cover
15). Filter funnel
16). Tank lid
17). Chemical tank
18). Shoulder strap
19). Back cushion
20). Intake pipe
21). Liquid transfer pipe
22). Power cable
There are no reviews yet.