- Color: Greenish-gray
- Texture/Appearance: Fine, homogeneous Spreadability Easy to spread
- % Solid: 50 +/- 5
- Specific Gravity (K/L): 1.06 +/- 0.02
- Tack-free time 29C: 15 +/- 5 mins
- Cure-Thru Time: 7 days
- Hardness, Shore: A 30 – 40
- Adhesive Strength, psi (GI Sheet): 400 min
- Tensile Strength, N/mm2: 2 min
- % Elongation: 350 min
- Slump, 40C: 20 mm max
How to Use:
- Cut off pouch to desired bead size. Squeeze pouch to apply a uniform bead.
- Apply continuous bead deep into crack, gap, or hole to fill completely. Sealant should ideally overlap repaired and sealed surfaces.
- A level excess sealant or spread unto the surface using a trowel or spatula.
- After use, press the tip to extrude and remove excess and dried material at the tip. Fold foil tip firmly to ensure sealing. To reuse, remove any cured sealant.
It is used to seals joints, gaps, and holes on roofs, gutters, flashings, downspouts, ac ducts, and drainpipes. It also seals and adheres to PVC pipe joints and fixtures. Seals perimeters, gaps, and joints between metal, glass, and concrete. Seals cracks on plastic basins, pails, and drums.
Elastokwik is a single-component, ready-to-use elastomeric rubber sealant formulated for weatherproofing and sealing of most construction joints. It is fast-drying, easy to spread, and toluene-free. At around 7 days, it fully cures to tough, full-bodied, elastic, and waterproof. ElastoKwik works on wet roofs and other surfaces that are not permanently submerged underwater.