|BOYSEN® Permatex™ #3101 is a water-based, full-bodied paint that dries to a fine rubbery coating, creating a beautiful textured finish on interior walls and ceilings bringing elegance to your home interior.
PRINCIPAL USES: For interior wood, drywall, and masonry surfaces.
PRACTICAL COVERAGE: 5 – 6 square meter / 4 liters
SURFACE DRY: Two (2) hours
DRY THROUGH: Overnight
OVERCOATING INTERVAL: Two (2) hours
THINNING: Use as supplied. If necessary, thin with not more than 1/2 liter of water per 4 liter can
PACKAGING: 4-liter cans
2. Putty minor surface imperfections with BOYSEN® Gypsum Joint Compound. Let dry for one (1) hour. Spot prime puttied portions.
3. For a regular texture pattern, apply BOYSEN® Permatex™ #3101 straight from the can using a regular pattern roller.
4. If a different design pattern is desired, first apply BOYSEN® Permatex™ #3101 using a regular pattern roller.
5. While paint is still wet and workable, press desired design pattern roller over wet paint and roll in one direction to impress the design onto the surface. For a uniform texture, be sure to maintain paint viscosity.
6. Finish with two (2) coats of BOYSEN® Permacoat™ Latex* or BOYSEN® Healthy Home™ to your desired premixed shade. Let dry for one (1) hour in between coats.
*Selections for topcoat
Boysen Permatex White 3101 (4 Liters)
- Adheres easily on wood, masonry, and drywall surfaces
- Conceals hairline cracks and minor surface imperfections, and dries to a fine rubbery coating that does not become brittle
- Leaving virtually no room for cracking, chipping, or peeling off.ff
Pacific Paint (BOYSEN®) Philippines, Inc. was founded in 1953 as a repacker of paint and lacquer thinners under the trade name Columbus. In 1958, the company expanded its operations and started paint production with the introduction of NATION® House Paints, an economy grade paint.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.