Blazemaster Male Adapter with Brass
Blazemaster® pipe and fittings are designed specifically for fire sprinkler systems. They are made from a specialty thermoplastic known chemically as post-chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC). Blazemaster® pipe and fittings provide unique advantages in sprinkler installations include superior hydraulics in comparison to traditional metal systems, ease of jointing, increased hanger spacing in comparison to other thermoplastics, and ease of assembly. They also are based on a technology with a continuous and proven service history of more than 30 years.
Advantages + Proven Performance:
• Resistant to corrosion and scaling and foreign containment build even in salt air environment.
• Reduced installation time
• Safe. Eliminated need for torched or complicated heat-fusion techniques.
• Simple Jointing method.
• Ensure optimal flow rate and excellent hydraulic capabilities (C-Factor of 150) that will not diminish over time. Allows for pipe downsizing & Pump rate reduction.
• Greater resistance to seismic activity than copper or steel systems.
• Easily repaired or modified on site
• Designed to 50 year Life expectancy.
• Lightweight. Allows greater ease of installation.
• Little to no maintenance required.