IMC is precision manufactured for economical protection and long lasting value for the electrical raceway system. Manufactured from premium, work hardened steel combining electrical and mechanical performance with ductility. IMC is resistant to impact and is easy to cut, bend and join for smooth, continuous raceways. IMC is as strong, lighter in weight, and less expensive than Rigid. In fact, it can save you as much as 30% in overall costs. Intermediate Metal Conduit, covered by Article 342 in the National Electrical Code (NEC), is recognized as an equipment grounding conductor in Article 250 of the NEC and also provides excellent shielding from electromagnetic fields.
- Light-weight ductile steel conduit for long life and easy bending
- Weighs 1/3 less than rigid conduit
- Saves up to 30% in cver GRC
- Hot galvanized exterioost or to increase corrosion resistance and protect against white rust
- Interior coating creates a smooth, continuous raceway for fast wire-pulling
- UL 1242 listed and manufactured in accordance with ANSI C80.6
- True Color IMC special orders available
- Available in trade sizes 1/2(16) thru 4(103)
There are no reviews yet.