We respect your right to privacy and aim to comply with the requirements of all relevant privacy and data protection laws, particularly Republic Act No. 10173 or known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, and all related laws issued by National Privacy Commission.
Why we collect Personal Information
We collect personal information directly from you when you inquire about a product or service, deal with us as a client, deal with us over the telephone, or in person, or visit our website. On occasions, we may need to collect personal information about you from third parties.
Moreover, we receive your information for a variety of purposes and through various means. Including but not limited to, registration forms, contact tracing forms, application forms, online forms, inquiry, and purchase at the physical store, etc.
We collect information so we can:
- Communicate with you regarding your product or service inquiries, and to provide other services to you;
- Review, analyze, and continuously improve our products and services;
Types of Information we collect
This Information collected from Clients or the Public include, but are not limited to the following:
- Personal Information such as Complete Name, Gender, Birthdate, Picture, and the like.
- Contact Information such as Contact Number, Complete Address, Email Address, Facebook Username, and other related means for communication.
- Transactional data and any other unsolicited information that you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us.
- Cookies, Website Traffic Data, Content Data, such as IP Address, Location Data, Browser type, and other related information.
How we collect Personal Information from you
We collect Personal information from you when you voluntarily submit them to us. The method of collection and data usage include, but are not limited to the following:
- Personal, face-to-face contact.
- Phone calls.
- Message channels, including but not limited to, SMS, Viber, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Email, and related social media messaging platforms.
- Online channels, including but not limited to, official website, social media sites, and applications.
- Cookies, Traffic Data, and Content Data.
- Other networks in the course of rendering our services to you.
How we Use Your Information
Ultrasteel will only use the information you voluntarily provide us for the sole purpose for which it was collected. We will not disclose the above information that we collect without your consent.
The Information we collect is used for the following, including but are not limited to:
- Use of platform.
- Communicate with you regarding your product or service inquiries, feedback, and sales orders.
- Ensure identity / Anti-fraud.
- Identify visitors and locations for marketing.
- Provide other services to you.
- Marketing and promotional campaigns.
Who we share and How we protect your Personal Information
We have set in place the appropriate processes and technologies to safeguard your personal information. We will not disclose or share your personal information with third parties without your permission, except when required by law or the appropriate government agencies, in accordance with relevant laws.
We do not lease, sell, or exchange your information with any third parties.
We have set up reasonable and appropriate organizational, physical, and technical safeguards for your personal information, protecting it from loss, misuse, or unauthorized processing.
We will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose.
It is your right to be dealt with anonymously, provided that it is lawful and practicable. We will try to accommodate your request for anonymity wherever possible, however, we note that in some circumstances, this may prevent us from effectively communicating with you.
Updating Your Personal Information
If you would like to update your personal information, please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.